In our modern business world, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are unfortunately often seen as buzzwords. However, the reality is that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key parts of any successful and sustainable business model. DEI initiatives can benefit virtually every aspect of your organization from your recruiting best practices and your bottom line to your employee satisfaction and retention rates. If you want to get the most out of your workforce, DEI should be a high priority for your organization. At Solvere HR Consulting, our experienced consultants can revolutionize your company with exceptional diversity, equity, and inclusion training and consulting in Denver.
What Is Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion?
To understand why diversity, equity, and inclusion training is important for your business, it may help to first understand what each term means.
- Diversity is the presence of differences that exist within your workforce. These differences may include race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, (dis)abilities, language, socioeconomic status, religion, and so on
- Equity is the promotion of justice, impartiality, and fairness within the processes and programs of your organization so that each individual is provided with equal possible outcomes.
- Inclusion is the practice of ensuring your workers feel a sense of belonging within the organization. This means that all of your employees should feel comfortable and well-supported within your organization.
While these principles are all equally important, they mutually rely upon one another within any organizational structure. A heavy focus on diversity is great, but you can’t forget to create a sense of belonging and an experience of fairness for your employees.
The Importance Of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Training
Organizations that don’t implement DEI initiatives end up missing out on a wealth of opportunities to tap into their workforce’s potential. Unfortunately, far too many business leaders fail to prioritize DEI practices.
According to an SHRM report, 41% of business leaders say they are simply too busy to focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. However, 76% of job seekers have ranked workforce diversity as paramount to their job search (Glassdoor). That’s 3 in every 4 job applicants! Without a strong diversity, equity, and inclusion focus, you may struggle to retain and attract employees for your company.
But that’s not all. Further research has shown that companies with strong DEI practices experience greater business outcomes and stronger returns on their investments. In fact, stronger DEI practices can improve your business by:
- Increasing your revenue streams and your organization’s financial performance
- Strengthening the decision-making skills of your entire workforce
- Improving your employee retention rates
- Attracting more qualified and enthusiastic job applicants
- And offering numerous additional benefits
At the end of the day, your DEI initiatives will create a more innovative and positive workforce with a broader, global perspective. In turn, those initiatives will lead to a more cohesive workplace and a more profitable bottom line.
How Solvere HR Can Help Your Organization
Solid DEI practices are clearly important to your current and future workforce. But establishing a foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusion within your organization is no easy achievement. That’s where our HR consultants can help.
At Solvere HR, we’ll work with you to improve your company’s diversity, equity, and inclusion practices with a variety of services. Here are just a few of our offered DEI services in Denver.
DEI Readiness Assessment
Our HR consultants will conduct an in-depth assessment of your hiring practices, HR programs, company culture, and workplace environment to develop a clear understanding of the current state of your organization through a DEI lens. We will create a highly customized action plan with expert recommendations on how to best elevate your workplace and create an inclusive and equitable environment where all of your employees can thrive.
A diverse workforce all starts with your recruiting practices. Our experienced HR consultants will partner with you to develop a well-targeted recruiting strategy that's designed to attract a diverse candidate pool. We’ll also help ensure your business implements a bias-free hiring process to support the sustained success of your diversity recruiting.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion Training
At Solvere HR, we offer two unique types of DEI training that are designed to educate your workforce on the value of strong DEI practices. These include:
- Building An Intentional DEI Strategy: Designed for your leadership team to elevate their knowledge of DEI best practices. In this training, we will share critical DEI strategies that will help generate meaningful bottom-line outcomes for your business.
- Creating An Inclusive Work Environment: This training focuses on the importance of inclusive and respectful behaviors in the workplace. It includes a deep dive into unconscious bias, racial and gender equity, and combating microaggressions in the workplace. This training will create a DEI foundation for your organization rooted in a common language and understanding.
Boost Your Bottom Line With Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion Consulting
At Solvere HR, we are a collective of LGBTQ+ members and allies. Our veteran HR consultants have experienced first-hand what it’s like to be a minority in a modern workforce. We use those experiences and our decades of HR expertise to help our clients elevate their workplaces and create comfortable, inclusive work environments for all employees. With Solvere HR on your side, you can boost your workforce and unlock the full potential of all your employees.
Contact Solvere HR today to learn more about our DEI services in Denver.